What is it?
- Initially, show users only a few of the most important options.
- Disclosed a larger set of specialised options only if a user asks for them.
- Prioritising important content. Focus users attention on features that are most likely to be useful
- Clean, simpler, more productive interfaces, removing UI clutter if they indicate that they are interested in learning more about something when generally tap the user see an element and decide they want more information and to see things related to it. If they really do, they simply “zoom in.”
- Error rate. Fewer errors occur because novice users will take easier, more manageable steps.