• I am drawing a system or a tool in the hope to shear how I interpret visual language? Or to understand visualizing “us”?
• To see what our audiences are making within the online globalize world, as their own visual language as well as us the visual learning.
• How do we define the idea of visual language?
• What is visual images or visual communication?
• Boundary – 1000 and software!
• Virtual space? Online tool now, are we becoming together in using it.
• The map to remind myself to use the 2 side of the brain: Logic, words, lists, lines, number and analysis. Rhythm, imagination, colour, daydreaming, spatial awareness and dimension.
• What is Good? “One way is to argue that good books are the ones we want to read again, good plays make us want to see them again, and good music creates a desire to hear another performance of the same work. We seek to do that because they possess a little bit of chaotic unpredictability. A little change in the direction and cast of The Tempest, a different orchestra and conductor or a different state of mind in: us the reader, will result in a very different overall experience of the play, the music or the book. Run of the mill art lacks that quality. Changes of circumstance produce much the same overall experience. There is no need to have that experience again. Chaos is not just something to be avoided or controlled.”